Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Love_Simon Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Ready Player One
Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 54 reviews(4 star). See all 392 reviews
on June 10, 2018
A good read enjoyed all the references to the 80's.
on June 8, 2018
Between the descriptions, the build up, the expanded plots I find this much more interesting and engaging than the movie.
on May 19, 2018
It rambles, it spends a lot of time world building, maybe too much at times. Still, a great, quick, and immersive read. It brought back many memories of stuffy, dark arcades filled with coin gobbling wonders.
on May 2, 2018
Gift for my son. I'm sure he will like it.
on April 27, 2018
80s nostalgia. It's no 1984.
on April 15, 2018
it is a good read
on April 11, 2018
A
on April 10, 2018
As someone who grew up during the 80's I enjoyed the cultural references. The game I mastered was Scrambler. I spent many hours in video arcades so it made visualizing the book that much easier and fun. The dystopian aspect of the book is a powerful message of how much we take our world for granted and what our future might look like if we don't appreciate reality more. Hopefully this story will appeal to younger readers and maybe it will spur some of them to make the world a kinder and more accepting place.
on March 26, 2018
Great sci -fi read
on March 24, 2018
My title truthfully explains it all.
Ready Player One is quite similar to Snow Crash, but is much 'lighter'.
Still a solid read.