Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite fd18 Tools

on July 19, 2013
I thought the FFXIII guide by Piggyback was already very good. But Piggyback has improved it in every way for FFXIII-2. It includes a walkthrough (probably the least useful part of the book, now a days games are not hard to complete). It also includes a 100% guide (great for those who wants to hunt trophies). And most importantly for me a better in depth strategy section that include a lot explanations of the mechanics of the game. The paper quality is great. I am not really a collector and I still love it. If you are a fan of FFXIII-2 you really should be getting this book.
on December 24, 2017
think i over paid but i'm still happy
on April 18, 2017
Great illustrations, and helped get me out of a rut several times.
on February 17, 2015
Best strategy guide I have owned!
And the tw bookmarks are amazing! They should have these in all books... like, a new law! :-)
on March 26, 2018
Fits my collection nicely
on May 8, 2014
I get these books any time they're available for a game I get. They've always had an excellent, easy-to-understand, spoiler-free, walkthrough (unless you choose to read ahead lol), With great artwork and in depth analysis of EVERYTHING in the game. This book's holds to that same standard.
on July 24, 2017
great guide
on July 30, 2016
Good quality product with excellent price.
on February 19, 2014
wow this is so much nicer then I ever thought it would be.. Im actually sad I opened it. The cover is super nice and the pages are very nice and the information on the guide is very helpful
on September 19, 2016