Echo Spot fd18 boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store fd18 Tools

The Tea Rose: A Novel
Format: Paperback|Change

on November 13, 2002
This book! This book! This is one of the best books I have read in a very long time. It kept me up late every night and made a 5 hour flight seem like 5 minutes. I highly recommend this book to anyone that has a yearning for a good old fashioned love story with a great murder mystery thrown in for good measure!!
on December 1, 2002
I will admit right from the start that The Tea Rose is a huge undertaking with 500+ pages, but don't let the size of the book turn you away. The Tea Rose is a gripping tale of love, loss, and the power of believing in yourself and the strength within you to go on. Way to go Miss Donnelly... keep them coming.
on April 1, 2004
This book kept coming up on my recommendations, but I was hesitant to purchase it because of the size. I was extremely surprised that it kept my attention from page one right through to the end. I would recommend it to anyone who likes reading about this time period.
on June 4, 2013
I needed this book for a book club, and my library didn't have it, but man am I glad I own it. Fabulous book. Quick delivery, great price and excellent condition, no complaints of any kind!!!
on October 23, 2013
I know many people enjoyed this historical novel, the first of three, but i found it as slow as treacle in the middle of the winter. i won't be finishing it or reading the others.
on June 4, 2012
This is a great book! I didn't want to put it down! It was an easy read, a good summer book! Can't wait to read the next two books.
on August 7, 2016
Wonderful book! Excellent writing.