Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Customer reviews

Acheron: A Dark-Hunter Novel
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on September 17, 2016
Love this book. I own a paperback of it, a hardcover and a e-reader edition. It's one of my favorite reads of all time and I've probably read it a good dozen times or more now. :)
on April 16, 2015
I have always enjoyed reading Sherrilyn Kenyon's writing
on September 9, 2014
love the whole series, catches your attention and keeps it going to the end
on August 19, 2017
Love these books
on June 26, 2015
Love this book! Sherrilyn Kenyon is one of my favourite authors! Tells the story of how Acheron started out his life!!
on April 18, 2016
Sherrilyn Kenyon is an amazing author, the book is incredible and the delivery was very fast too
on August 2, 2017
Started me on the whole series
on January 7, 2013
I do love to read about the Gods of yesteryear. It is remarkable and my imagination goes back in time to visualize the world these people lived in. I know it is partly fictional but love it anyway.
on July 15, 2015
This is by far my all time favorite book from Sherrylin Kenyon. This was the first book from her Dark-Hunter series that I've read and I could not be happier. It may have been a bit out of order but readng through the series after readng ths book was just incredible after learning all about Acheron. I would gladly reccommend this read to anyone looking for an interesting romance twist. I love Kenyon's character build and just can't find another author with the same quality writing and character development as her.
on July 16, 2009
I have read Sherrilyn Kenyon's books with great pleasure in the past. However, this book was a real disappointment. The first half of the book is boring and depressing. There is very little plot or character development. Sometimes I was left wondering why the characters said and did such stupid things. Very little of the "why" or "how" was explained, so the result was that the story became superficial and meaningless. After reading the first dozen or so extensive descriptions of torture, they lost their impact. I was hoping for something more layered; I truly hope the next book is better.