Echo Dot bfdw boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Beauty home All-New Kindle Oasis tools

Bossypants
Format: Paperback|Change
Price:$5.32+ $5.99 shipping

on July 18, 2017
Honestly I didn't know Tina Fey until i watched Baby Mama and when she did skits as Sarah Palin, honestly I haven't watched 30 Rock yet but I agree with her on many things such as been a mom to a daughter is tough, my daughters go for blonde princesses too, I am a Belle fan Fromm Beauty and the Beast cause Belle loves reading, my daughters, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, you get the picture. She also inspires me that you can have a career and be a mom, exhausting, but mothers do it out of love, living off of 2-3 hours of sleep.
on July 16, 2017
Tina shows off her story telling strength in this fun bio. Best bio by a comedian I have read this year.
on June 4, 2017
New!
Amazing book
on April 24, 2017
Fun to read about Tina Fey's life.

A few funny spots and overall an easy read.

I made it to the end and now know a little more on how SNL works behind the scenes.

Informative but not riveting. :)
on February 5, 2017
Light read with great humor. Would recommend this book to anyone. I literally found myself laugh out loud.
Ps. Tina - have another child :)
on January 23, 2017
Amazing Product!
on January 6, 2017
im happy with the book
on December 24, 2016
Tina Fey, I love you and I loved your book even more. I highly recommend this book of utter joy and Thank you
on December 22, 2016
Tina Fey is someone that I admire very much, and this book someone made me love her more. She is funny, humble, strong and a total boss.
on December 14, 2016
Very funny, empowering, and a quick read. Tina feels like someone I could chat and laugh with. Just down to earth.