Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Deathwish Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Customer reviews

The Night Angel Trilogy
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(5 star). See all 29 reviews
on August 1, 2016
This is my favourite book series to date. This is actually the third time I have bought them because I keep lending them to people and they don't get returned. If anyone is looking for a great fantasy read these are the first books I recommend.
on September 28, 2015
Best fantasy series I've read in a VERY long time! Highly recommend it! It will grab your attention and not let go - definitely a hard to put down serioes. Great job Brent Weeks! I had read his Lightbringer series and really enjoyed it but the Nigh Angel trilogy is even better!
on February 12, 2018
Great, time was good and It arrived with no damage.
on February 20, 2018
Absolutely loved the series! This is definitely one I'll read over and over again. Amazing characters and fantastic unpredictable storyline!
on January 11, 2011
The Night Angel Trilogy kept me reading late at night. Packed with strong characters, action, plotting, friendship and love. Unexpected turns after turns the story line never lets you down even if the events themselves are not unheard of in Fantasy literature. Brent Weeks' world is not as rich as George R.R. Martin's or Steven Erikson, but Night Angel will give you a darned good read. I wholeheartedly recommend it to every fantasy or action packed lover.
on October 17, 2014
This is an excellent series. The main characters are well developed and become real to the reader. The action starts from the first page and never ends. My son has read the series four times over a five year period...I had to buy him a second set because the novels were starting to fall apart.
on March 16, 2015
Gahd these books are so good they made me feel like punching the wall one moment, and then they had me bawling my eyes out the next. 10/10 for killing my soul
on July 17, 2015
Good series, would recommend.
on February 6, 2015
great read. good characters and fresh. not the same old stuff. interesting to read from a darker point of view
on January 17, 2014
If you like fantasy then this is a series that was really well written and a must read for those Winter nights.