countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty home Kindle sports Tools

on June 20, 2017
It is the best choice for me to buy the same product, the price is also reasonable, these are worth it and when I do not have any problems, I am super satisfied with it. We have been unable to find such a product. these lights are amazing and it's worth the money. love them of course Works extremely well I found it is almost the same with its description and images on the web. Also, quality is of top level.
on May 23, 2017
Nice and valuable. a present , with the best service . just fine. I have never owned an actual bread product before but since I have started making my own bread, none of the knives I had were long enough to do a good job so I ordered this one. It is amazing. It's long enough for any loaf you may need it for and absolutely no difficulty is creating a smooth, even slice of bread. I would recommend it to anyone who is thinking of getting a good bread product.
on May 15, 2017
Brian's prose could bore a mountain pass. Brian please add more pop culture references to your work, I did not find them tiring in the least. It was great to include Bart Simpson and Moe Szyslak with my pondering of the universe. /s
on March 18, 2017
mind blowing/boggling, really good introduction/intermediate level book
on November 3, 2016
Good product, ship as advertized
on April 22, 2016
A good read.
on November 28, 2015
very good
on September 1, 2015
This guy simply can not write a bad book! If you truly wish to gain an insight on life, the universe and everything, then I suggest reading ANYTHING this man puts out!

He write for me,,, someone who is absolutely fascinated with science, especially quantum mechanic and cosmology,yet without the academic background to fully understand the physics. Be not afraid, and persevere! Brian will guide you gently not into that good night; rather, into the shimmering blaze of understanding!

I have all his books, btw. Just sayin'
on January 24, 2014
Brian Greene has created a great presentation for the non physics students whereby the theories are easy to understand.
For me, no math formulas, a great bonus.
Plenty of visual aids to show the concept explained.
on January 15, 2014
After reading this book, and also many other popular physics titles, you will be ready to explore the world of more advanced physics texts, that would be incomprehensible otherwise.