countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on September 8, 2016
Book was in a little rougher shape than expected and showed up a week or so later than estimated, but still readable and in the end that's what matters I suppose.
on May 25, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this book! Singh writes in a very accessible style that even the novice mathlete can understand. The code challenge, even though it has been solved, is still really fun to decipher and learn from. Excellent book!
on April 18, 2016
The Code Book does a great job of explaining the different methods of cryptography and of cryptanalysis. It also contains very interesting snippets of history related to each of those methods. Overall, it's a great and easy read. If you have any interest in cryptography, cryptanalysis or even just history in general, I suggest you purchase this book.
on April 1, 2016
I couldn't get through the book. I thought I was interested in cryptography until I started reading this. Based on the 200+ other reviews, I'm sure its more my fault than the book's.
on December 31, 2015
Received within a few days of purchasing! A great read, the author does a great job of explaining things. I understood everything even with my little knowledge of coding beforehand
on December 15, 2015
Very interesting and well written.
on November 22, 2015
A really good book which introduces the reader to cryptography by explaining what they are, how the we used in it's time and how to break it.
on November 13, 2015
A real eye opener to codes and ciphers. Written in an easy style to make a complex subject understandable.
on September 30, 2015
This is an excellent book as have been all of Singh's that I've read. Lots of stimulation to follow-up in more detail. His writing is also very clear and engaging.
on July 19, 2015
Awesome read, interesting history behind some historical events. No prior knowledge of cryptography is needed to understand the material. Would recommend to buy.