Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales
Format: Paperback|Change

on October 5, 2016
This book is currently my favorite book on my book shelf. The book cover is awesome and well made and the gold on the edges of the pages is really nice too. There is even a built in book marker in the form of a red ribbon in the center of the book. The best part by far though is that you can just pick it up for ten minutes at a time and read a story you thought you knew the end to and get completely surprised. Haven't been bored with it yet. While I will say that all the tales aren't page turners, there are enough of them that all I want to do is read a few stories in my spare time everyday. Definitely will not regret this purchase.
on March 23, 2017
A great edition of these classic tales. I was surprised at how weird some of the stories were - I'd never read the originals. People always talk about how violent they are, but never about how downright weird they are. Beautifully illustrated, with a nice ribbon in the spine to mark your spot. Worth being on any bookshelf.
on February 27, 2017
The book cover is nicer than what I imagined, i like the texture. The paper quality is not bad. Definitely worth the price, i really like it. It's a lovely book.
review image
on March 30, 2018
Beautiful book. Leather bound, smells nice. I like the dark artwork on the front. The stories are pretty weird and end awkwardly, part of its charm. I read a few stories each night. Happy it has a ribbon for saving your place as part of the book. Looks great on the shelf.
on April 1, 2018
Delivered on time. No damage, book in great condition. Nice heavy duty book and sleeve that comes with it. Stories are as good and weird some of them as I heard/read. Havent read them all yet. A good read for all fairytale lovers looking for the unchanged versions of the ones we know today.
review imagereview imagereview image
on February 7, 2017
Stories are all what I expected. A few of the early pages were stuck together at the edges, so I had to carefully separate them to avoid ripping them.
I like the cover art and illustrations, but the illustrations don't appear on the pages they refer to, some show up in the middle of a different story, which can throw you off. For example, an illustration for the 4th story shows up two pages into the 9th story. I'm not sure who decided that was a good idea. Would have been to either put the illustrations next to the page they're referring to or put them at the end of the relevant story.
on December 19, 2017
Really nice book. I bought the leather bound version, the page’s edges are gold, there are metallic details covering the illustration, and there is a red ribbon bookmark attached. Though the cover doesn’t feel much like leather (more like a hard plastic) I am satisfied with the purchase.
on September 3, 2017
I bought 2 of these beautiful collectors quality books; one for myself and another as a gift. The leather is embossed perfectly and the edges of the pages are gilded, too. It makes a wonderful addition to any book lovers shelf.
on March 6, 2018
The first copy I ordered was damaged during delivery (the fault of Canada Post, not the seller). Returning it and getting a replacement was quick and painless.

Finally a compilation of Grimm tales with an amazing cover! A beautiful collectors item. Totally worth the price.
on March 15, 2017
Absolutely gorgeous book, beautiful illustrations. I love the fact it is hard cover and has a protector case for longevity. For the price this was an excellent buy would recommend.