countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Hardcover|Change

on June 24, 2003
Such a funny book, I still enjoy reading it more than 20 years later. You have to read it out loud, it's funnier that way. I'm reading it to my son now and he's enjoying it too.
on November 6, 2014
I've been reading this book to various kids for more than 30 years. now I make them read it to me, and we count each other's mistakes. my favourite Dr. Seuss book of all time.
on April 4, 2000
This is one of the funniest books ever written. If you can read this out loud and not laugh, you must be dead. Kids and adults love it. Dr Suess was a genius.
on May 19, 2014
Both the 2 and the 5 year old enjoy this. Great discussions ensue regarding the photos and the possible reasons these characters are doing these activities.
on December 11, 2002
This is one of my favorites,and one of Suess' best. A fun book to read aloud,it will have people everywhere laughing. I recommend this book.
on February 29, 2016
Just the best tongue twisters ever. Try reading just the words. Then try 'reading' the pictures. Completely different brain pathways.
on August 7, 2012
This book is classic Dr. Seuss. Wonderful for kids and adults too. It gets us all giggling with its silliness.

Great buy!
on June 28, 2015
My granddaughter turned 1 last week and she loves looking at books. The pictures fascinated her. Would recommend it to anyone !
on December 11, 2002
a fox in sox is thee yet best book another seuss book nun the yet he can put rimes togheter like crazy this is a got to have
on February 18, 2015
Quite the tongue twister. Classic Seuss. I wish they had more available for my 7th generation kindle.