countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on August 13, 2015
I didn't actually read much of this...probably only a dozen or so entries. I borrowed it from the library, thankfully, because it was just not what I was expecting at all. I was expecting it to be short little stories of actual events, but it wasn't. Plus I didn't like his writing style, I didn't find him very funny, and I think there are things that are a lot more awesome than locking people out of the car and pretending to drive away. It just wasn't inspirational at all and I guess that's what I was looking for.
on August 2, 2015
Whenever you're feeling down, this is a good book to read to remind you of the little things in life that make us happy. Everything in this book is 100% relatable and agreeable.
on July 26, 2015
Great quotes and story for your bad day!
on May 26, 2015
Cool read !!!
on May 12, 2015
Enjoy this book it brings a smile to your face reading the various Awesome things :)
on May 7, 2015
t was an excellent read! Lots of amazing things that make you feel great and amazed!
on April 11, 2015
Such a positive book to read. Quick sections, easy to grab and read even for those who are busy.
on March 15, 2015
A fun 'pick a page' and enjoy the authors enthusiasm for the joys of everyday life
on January 20, 2015
Yes, it's totally awesome. The fun stuff is all around us and the book shows us that so well! It's those small things in the day that really do make us feel great. I had many smiles as I read through the book. It's a light read with good spirit.
on January 17, 2015
Bloody nonsensical drivel. Made to pander to the most common denominator of any good experience that nearly everyone can relate to in the most dull way possible. Was forced to sit through a one hour presentation of this guy, devoid of humor or point. Chicken soup for the souls is the book you are looking for.