countdown boutiques-francophones scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store Learn more sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 18, 2016
Awesome reading. Thank you.
on May 15, 2016
Fast shipping, great product.
on April 24, 2016
A terrific book of nostalgia to make one appreciate life. I'm looking forward to book 2.
on February 2, 2016
Inspirational read to encourage your day to day life and live your best life. It is best to digest while reading one topic each day.
on December 18, 2015
This guys put most of the important facts of a great life between 2 covers, smart and well done.
JUst as a bathroom read alone this should make you in a different mood before you used the can, may come out of the bathroom a nicer and gentler human being too.
on November 18, 2015
Very good read! Thanks! Enjoyable!!
on September 14, 2015
Both we're in Excellent condition
on August 20, 2015
Loving this feel good book!
on August 13, 2015
I didn't actually read much of this...probably only a dozen or so entries. I borrowed it from the library, thankfully, because it was just not what I was expecting at all. I was expecting it to be short little stories of actual events, but it wasn't. Plus I didn't like his writing style, I didn't find him very funny, and I think there are things that are a lot more awesome than locking people out of the car and pretending to drive away. It just wasn't inspirational at all and I guess that's what I was looking for.
on August 2, 2015
Whenever you're feeling down, this is a good book to read to remind you of the little things in life that make us happy. Everything in this book is 100% relatable and agreeable.