Echo Spot fd18 boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store fd18 Tools

The Book of Awesome
Format: Paperback|Change

on December 8, 2017
This book is awesome. There's no other way to put it. Neil Pasricha does an amazing job of capturing the simple things in life that make things so great. I've had this book for years and pick it up every once in a while to remind myself of the little things in life that make it so awesome. I've laughed and nodded my head in agreement with many of the entries. This book is really easy to read and can be read for a minute or two at a time or for as long as you want.
2 people found this helpful
on November 28, 2017
I bought two of these.... The first one came with no imperfections, the second one had a weird stain on it... Like a mix of glue and grease... I gave the first one as a gift instead of the second one and kept it for myself because it was stained
on January 2, 2018
love this book so much I bought it twice lol. Awesome book
on January 29, 2013
What can I say about a book that makes your day near perfect,
picks you up when you are down or blue,
shows you what really matters in this life

I enjoyed reading this and keep it next to my bed and read a new story every morning!

A big "thank you" Neil Pasricha, great job!
on December 18, 2015
This guys put most of the important facts of a great life between 2 covers, smart and well done.
JUst as a bathroom read alone this should make you in a different mood before you used the can, may come out of the bathroom a nicer and gentler human being too.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 11, 2018
It's a fun read.
on January 8, 2018
Fun book with short stories that any age group can connect to. I read some of the stories to my students and they were able to personally relate just as much as I did.
on November 21, 2016
Not as awesome as I would have hoped.
on December 11, 2016
My daughter loved this book.
on August 18, 2013
This is a compilation of everyday occurrences that we should be grateful for and the author classifies as "awesome". I was expecting something entirely different and was disappointed. If you are struggling to find things to feel gratitude for, this is a good starter book.
One person found this helpful