countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on June 15, 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Many reviews label it as a "filler," but it has it's own story as all the others do. Characters backgrounds are expanded further upon and the secrets of the supernatural world continue to bloom. I would be content to have a dozen more books like this one, a new story involving characters I love. I don't feel that the overall story must rush to its end. I love these books!
on June 12, 2012
This is one more story in the perilous life of Sookie Stackhouse, with a very interesting development in the subtle war between Eric and Victor. Sookie has house guests again. She learns more about her family background when she discovers a secret panel in an antique she is about to sell. She also gains a very powerful object.
on November 23, 2014
OK, it's candy for the brain, not especially profound or the source of great insights -- but great fun, like the others in the series. I have to confess to having burned through all but the last two -- will be sad when I do finish.
on August 3, 2012
Loved this book.
Trying to slow down mt reading speed so I can enjoy them longer is too hard.
Absolutely adicted to this series, and can't wait to start the next book!
on April 13, 2016
Book was purchased as a gift for a loved one. I cannot offer a review.
on August 4, 2014
It's a book. What the .... are you expecting?
on February 21, 2016
Charlaine Harris you are the best.
on May 13, 2011
I am a total Sookie fan. Got this book for Kindle the day it was out. Started it and it was a great, light read ... just like the others. I am not a big Bill fan, so the fact that he doesn't enter the book until 75% didn't bother me at all. Now I would of loved to read more on Eric of course but I didn't feel let down in the least. This book dips a bit more into her fae heritage which was nice.

Overall I liked it, I am not disappointed at all this the latest Sookie book.
on August 14, 2011
The book in itself was perfect. I saw no imperfection on and in it. The delivery was fast enough; I would recommend this company to everyone of my friends.