countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty Home Kindle sports Tools

on June 19, 2013
Probably should have read the description a little more. But it is what it says it is. It's mostly a book (not sexy pictures of juice cocktails) and it teaches you the logic behind everything.

Still a good read.
on January 2, 2014
great book for beginners and if you want to learn about juicing and cleansing. you will learn a good deal about health and the primary human organs
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 15, 2014
I love this book it helps you get in the frame of mind to do this and it helps detox your body and mind emotionally
on June 25, 2013
I like the many ways of getting help by reading every chapter, and also the recipes. Very good for someone like me, who just starting to learn the right ways of being healthy and to be able to choose the suitable way for my body.
on March 23, 2017
Good information and useful recipes for juices.
on January 19, 2014
changed how I look at food and how I eat. I have started juicing with the help of this wook and starting to feel a lot more energy
on February 11, 2014
Very informative book easy to read very easy to understand also laid out in a very easy way to locate your inquiries
on March 8, 2014
I told all my friends about the product I bought and where I bought I it from , I would not have done so, if I would not be satisfied with it

Dieter
on January 24, 2013
Good book lots of great information.
I would recommend this book to others who like to learn more about juicing and ways to do it to get the most from various vegs and friuits
on June 23, 2016
i took this book from library but I am going to buy it because this is the best book about juicing so far. It is so easy to read and I just want to have it just so that I never forget what I have to do.