Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM home Kindle Tools

on February 8, 2002
I have several objections concerning this book. My objections mainly refer to the diet section, in particular her recommendation of alfalfa sprouts. Alfalfa is listed among plants which are toxic for cats. There are other questionable suggestions concerning diet. Take everything with a big grain of salt.
Another objection is that her nice story with lovely happy ending on solving cat allergies is very far from reality, and may cause one to erroneously assume that problem can be overcome easily.
on August 31, 2002
I have used this book as the best reference for treating
ailments, assisting in recovery, emotional problems,
diet, as complementary use to standard veterinary
medicine (although the author tells you frankly and
without reservation when a vet must be consulted).
It's written with true compassion for the feline
members of the family. I have learned so much about
diet, home health care, natural remedies, and so much
more, with very positive results. Get a copy!
on January 26, 2000
Thanks to The New Natural Cat I am happier. I suffer kiddey disease and require shots of Ringer's Lactate. My owners read this book and learned how to heat the fluids so they don't hurt when I get the shots. They also changed my diet and I am now given the nutrients I need in order to survive with my disease. Thanks to this book, I am a better kitty.
on January 6, 2003
This book is great for anyone who truly loves their cats. i only have one concern: Ms Frazer advocates feeding cats baby food, which is generally acceptable in certain circumstances. However, she does not clarify that owners should not feed baby food that contains onion powder, as it is highly toxic to cats. So please be warned, fellow cat lovers.
on November 15, 2001
Screamed "I'll never do that" out loud as well. And I always come back to it. Looking forward to getting it again. It's probably in need of new edition.
She's right as far as I'm concerned on the subject of kitty litter. (Don't use very much, don't bother scooping, just pitch it, clean, clean clean the box)
on September 2, 1998
I highly recomend this book. It has every thing the new and not so new cat owner needs to know about their furbaby. Helpfull tips on everything from living with your cat to how to take care of them and give them the best life possible. I love the tip on how to throw "cat kisses"!!!
on January 12, 1998
I found this book very helpful in learning how to take care of my cats. Being a person who lives wholisticly, I only wanted the same for my cats. This book has great information which I found easy to incorporate into our lives. Adam Bernstein
on February 18, 2016
This is a great book and reference tool. It is good for anyone who works with cats and to help understand your own with fantastic pointers. I first heard of the book through Jackson Galaxy on his you tube site. I highly recommend it.
on October 3, 2001
This THE best most comprehensive cat care bible I have ever come across. Anitra is the new authority on cat care. Get this book if you love your cat and want him or her to live a long healthy life!
on July 30, 2014
Be careful with the information in this book. It is OLD and out of date! There are many things you should research before implementing!!!!