Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on June 24, 2014
This is a good companion book to the original book, although it covers much of the same things. I personally think it is a good idea to review and it has wonderful exercises to help you work on feeling better and feeling like yourself again. I would recommend to those who would like a companion to Feeling Good, or to those who would rather go straight to exercises rather than a large amount of reading and background to the why's of these things.
4 people found this helpful
on December 8, 2015
There's a reason why this book has long been considered the gold standard for cognitive behavioural therapy self-help. It's straightforward, easy to read, and effective.
One person found this helpful
on May 6, 2018
Product is as expected. Delivery as promised. Very satisfied.
on August 30, 2017
Good book, takes time to absorb all it's contents.
on September 16, 2016
If you do the exercises faithfully, this book will make a difference in your outlook. Highly, highly recommend. I bought another copy for a relative because it was so helpful to me.
2 people found this helpful
on September 5, 2017
Great product and service
on February 4, 2016
A great price for a great book. Written exercises were not filled in so were available for anyone to use. I would recommend this book for even those who are not troubled by anxiety or depression.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
Doctor recommended getting this book for my daughter.
on June 29, 2017
The book was exactly what I expected
on December 15, 2016
a great book it is helped me a lot.