Format: Paperback|Change

on January 2, 2012
I am a beginner to Microsoft technologies, so I decided to start with this book to have a good idea of windows server before getting a more advanced book.
I have to say i was a little disappointed, because its more an introductory book for servers and networking more than for Microsoft specific aspects. The details about Microsoft server just throw a lot of buzzword without much explanation, so the did not serve my needs.
I have background on Linux and CCNA, so I am not a complete beginner, this book is probably for complete beginners who want an introduction to microsoft server with no practical training.
on July 25, 2013
I found the book too complex, with a lot of the detail and buzzwords difficult for someone brand new to Windows Server. I have a reasonable technical background but have never worked with Windows Server (had Novell) and wanted to get a broad perspective on the software and the setup. Decided to use the web and GOOGLE..