countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store

Format: Paperback|Change

on April 8, 2016
Good product !
on February 19, 2016
This book is not for reading from from front to back. I think it's more of a buffet, reference tome. As thick as it is, the content is rather easily accessible, easy to follow, and easy to understand, even with limited knowledge of programming.
on February 3, 2016
good and pletty samples
on July 19, 2015
Excellent book. Arrived sooner than scheduled.
on November 17, 2014
Good book that describes VBA codes and how to apply them when using Excel
on May 31, 2014
This book is very comprehensive.
It has everything I need to do my job better and efficient
I highly recommend it

AD
on August 20, 2013
The book is very well written and the concepts of Excel and VBA merged is presented in a clear very clear manner. The E-book format however could be much improved as it is quite cumbersome to navigate through the book when one needs to go back and forth to revisit previously read pages. It would help if there were page numbers and a search function.
on January 12, 2013
As a 30-year user and developer of thousands of spreadsheets, I was surprised at the amount of new and basic information I learned about MS Excel. I bought the book for some VBA insights and tips but ended up with much more. It does assume some basic knowledge and experience with MS Excel but is very well written, cross indexed, and supported with the included CD. I highly recommend the book for those who want to do more with MS Excel, and especially those who want to develop MS Excel-based applications.
on December 15, 2011
I own two other John Walkenbach Excel books and he never fails to deliver. I spent 2 yrs. at my last job building applications with VBA in Excel. John's books were indispensible. He made me look like a genius and trust me I'm not.
on August 3, 2011
This is my second book purchase in John Walkenbach's VBA series, the first being Power Programming for Excel 2002. Like its predecessor, this book is clearly written with many helpful examples and is an excellent way to learn the ins and outs of VBA programming. I highly recommend it to all.
James Kelsh, CGA, CertIFR