Echo Spot fd18 boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite fd18 Tools

on August 14, 2014
This is a great beginning book. I found other books to have different information that is great as well and is more focused on what you are trying to do the diet(which is a lifestyle change). This one gives a great basic idea of how to start and how it is designed to work(for those of us who like the nitty gritty details). I would highly recommend getting other books to augment this one as there are not as many recipe ides in it than I would have liked. but all of the recipes are tasty and easily adapted.
on March 16, 2018
It arrived on time. I cannot comment on the book, it was ordered for a friend. She seems to love it,
on January 1, 2017
Good product, arrived quickly, exactly as described.
One person found this helpful
on February 5, 2018
was basic overview - if you are not paying a lot for it then fine
on December 12, 2016
I really love this book. I have always been interested in the Paleo diet and this book give me a really in depth look into the whole culture. Easy to read and understand.
on April 14, 2018
Good book-
on December 3, 2017
Good book we use it as a good starting reference.
on October 9, 2017
Interesting! What I read makes a lot of sense.
on May 26, 2013
many of the recepies are too much thinking for me. I like the premis of the book and am shareing some of the information with others.
on July 15, 2015
This a very interesting and thorough book.