Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Luxury Beauty home Kindle sports Tools

The Hunger Games (Audio)
Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 30, 2014
This trilogy is geared towards the young adult reader. The language is easy to understand and follow. The size and style of the font made for an easy and enjoyable reading experience.

I picked up the series, having recently seen the first of the movies and being curious to see where it was going... without having to wait a year for the next movie to come out.
The story is entertaining, both on the big screen and within the books.

I removed a star, because I prefer a somewhat more complex plot with more convoluted twists and turns. For the target audience, the writing style and plot type is superb.
on June 20, 2015
Great set for a fan or someone planning on reafpding this series. The books are beautifully put together and well made. I was surprised to find lovely embossed details under the dust overs of each. They could -with the dust covers removed- look at home on a shelf of collected antique books. I would suggest them to anyone and am very happy with my purchase.
on May 25, 2017
As somebody who watched the movies first these books add a lot more context and content to the story. Obviously their are several changes between the movies and books but both are great stories in their own ways.
on August 12, 2017
With so many possibilities to choose from, I was a latecomer to this series. Who knew dystopian fiction could be such a roller coaster ride?! I bought my preferred format, the e-book.
on March 5, 2014
I'd been skeptical of this series, but after watching the Catching Fire film earlier this year, I thought - maybe this won't be so bad. The first film/book were okay. The second is definitely best. The third book took a bit of effort to get through and I definitely didn't enjoy it as much. There were times when I was speed reading just to get from one point to the next.
Personally, I hope that authors get off this first person kick. I prefer third. Hate spending an entire trilogy in one character's POV.
on November 6, 2017
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I always love becoming immersed in books that suck you in. There is so much detail and character growth in these books that you wont get on the big screen, though the movies were enjoyable, I really recommend the books if you want to fall even more in love with the characters
on July 12, 2017
Fast shipping. As described. I love these movies.
on December 30, 2016
Step grandson was exited he got all three books for Christmas. Is an avid ready and will enjoy these books
on June 12, 2017