countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on May 9, 2017
My friend borrowed the first copy and uses it a lot. I did not have the heart to get it back so I bought another copy. Some may not like the authors style of writing, which is a little random and preachy at times. I have not read it cover to cover, but every time I pick it up I find something I want to try. The author has done a lot of research and brings forwards some very interesting and thought through recipes which I have enjoyed.
on January 26, 2013
It may be called the 4-hour chef, but the book takes more than four hours just to read! It is an excellent reference book, not only for the beginning cook, but also for those of use who've been passionate about cooking for a long time. There are plenty of pictures showing specific techniques, and the author's focus on always being efficient really resonated with me.
on March 15, 2014
Extremely helpful . If you are interested in meta learning this book is a pure gold ! Highly recommend . The only thing I regret is that I didn't buy it earlier...
on August 6, 2017
Book is great so far, but for me a book like this needs to be in hard copy.
on January 27, 2013
I have read all of the 4 hour series and this one doesn't disappoint. Timmy F is a pure winner, i love it.

Amazon delivered this book in less than 24 hours after ordering. Once again i am amazed by the great service of Amazon.
on December 6, 2014
Some of the recipes are a little weird, but some interesting food-related information and recipes.
on June 12, 2015
I was disappointed as my expectations were not met and what I received instead was a testimony to the cleverness and success of the author.
I am a vegan and I was hopeful that there might have been some discussion of this practice
on March 24, 2016
I just wanted a recipe book. This book is quite full of all kinds of things unrelated to the diet which waters down the information I was seeking.
on December 16, 2012
The 4-Hour Chef is a great and massive book, but just like The 4-Hour Body, it's often filled with stories that won't really help you in any shape or form and only serve to make the book look much longer than it actually is.

The advices are amazing, mind you. They're comprehensive, simple, and really easy to follow, but I felt like there was still a lot of fluff talk and the book could've easily been 100 or 200 pages shorter without losing anything of value.

Would definetly recommend!
on December 22, 2016
Pure guru style ... nothing useful in there.