Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on April 16, 2018
Bought this for one of my brothers as a gift, under request and I can safely say he is VERY pleased with it.
on February 1, 2018
great read
on December 28, 2017
One of the greatest science fiction novels you will ever read, it reads just like an action movie. Every chapter reads like a movie scene. The book has software/hacking, sword fights, virtual reality, motorcycles, reality TV (before it was invented).
on August 22, 2017
Well written with interesting for a thriller perspective on the connection between language and consciousness.
on June 9, 2017
Good book
on February 6, 2017
Perfect
on November 8, 2016
A thoughtful novel by the young Neal Stephenson. Now a classic.
on August 21, 2016
One of the best books I have ever read, my only regret is that it's supposedly the best in the genre so it's only downhill from here as far as cyberpunk fiction goes!
on August 10, 2016
Started out very strangely - but two chapters in I was completely immersed in an interesting future. Cyberpunk Political Sci-Fi at it's finest
on August 9, 2016
I feel bad to join the two star crowd here. I love SF and I bought the paper version when I found this title on a list of the best 10 SF books to read (which shows how subjective our tastes are). Well, now I know I don't like cyberpunk or at least I don't like Neal Stephenson's writing. Sorry Neal, there are some great ideas and imagery in your book but I got bored after the first quarter. Just to give an idea of what kind of SF books I like here are few of the authors I admire: Arthur C. Clark, Isaac Asimov, Strugatsky Brothers, Stanislav Lem, Ursula K. Le Guin, etc.