countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care Furniture Kindle sports Tools

on August 4, 2016
Bought these four by mistake. Had meant to buy the original books for my kindle, was;t paying attention, sadly. That being said, I read it anyways and I must say I was rather impressed. Artwork is very well done, they leave some of the story out, same as the TV shows, but they did quite a good job with telling it. SO much that I will buy the others when they come out for the subsequent novels in the story.
on January 12, 2016
I've watched the show and haven't read the books...figured I'd give these a try...really love the art work and the story is great too...different from the show but that's because they take it from the books directly...also like the introduction by George R.R. Martin and the section at the end explaining the process of creating the graphic novel...there is alot that goes into it and it shows...amazing book.
on October 8, 2016
This is an underrated graphic novel. The art is well done, and they capture the storyline really well. For me, this is the best way to check out the series. I just wish it went further. The 4 graphic novels cover 1 novel, or 1 season of the tv show. That's all that exists in graphic novel form. I really enjoyed the read, and can go back for rereads.
on July 31, 2017
Awesome book if you're into a graphic novel of GOT. Can't wait to find the other volumes for the same price. Arrived on time and in good condition. Happy with purchase.
on March 9, 2017
My introduction to this wonderful series came from my grandson & after making it through to the end, I've just finished book 3. This format is very easy to read & of course, the book is difficult to put down...you get involved in the lives of the characters.
on July 25, 2017
It was a great read! I loved the novels but the gn was another level that combined both visual elements that are enjoyed in the show as well as the literary elements that can only come across in the text!
on August 18, 2017
Started slow, but definitely picked up and got super interesting. Learned more than insight into some of the characters I see on the show.
on November 5, 2015
Great Book.
on April 2, 2017
Awesome, arrived the day it said it would and also a very good read... I could not put it down!!! More than 5 stars deserved! Thank you Amazon!
Cheers.
on December 11, 2015
Ok if your into this entertainment