Echo Spot fd18 boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Customer reviews

Gone: An FBI Profiler Novel
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on November 17, 2017
I really am into the profiler series. Good plot and characters.
The ending surprised me.
Recommend
on January 10, 2015
Lisa is the female version of James Patterson.... suspense page after page.
on May 9, 2012
Written by Lisa Gardner
I have enjoyed all her books. There is always suspense and generally an acceptable ending. Very imaginative with lots of twists and a surprise ending (mostly). All good reads.
One person found this helpful
on February 4, 2017
Love her writing
, and this book too. Well worth the read.
on May 16, 2017
Exciting & nail biting !
on July 7, 2006
Ms. Gardner is a dynamite author! Wow--couldn't put this one down. Just HAD to see what happened next.

I'm hooked on psychological thrillers (thrillers of any type to be exact!) and hooked on female leads, too. I adore "Rainie" in this book. Not only is she smart, gutsy and very attractive, she's likable, also ... a real human who tugs at our emotional heartstrings ... with a drinking problem and other human hang-ups (baggage, as they say in today's world).

Ms. Gardner certainly knows how to create characters that are realistic, characters to whom readers--with our own personal foibles--can relate.

Just wait till you see the interaction between Rainie and her estranged husband ... This book is a great mix of law enforcement types ... cops, ex-cops, profilers, Fibbies, etc.

You will love it and I guarantee you great entertanment until the last page.

WOW!