Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Beauty home All-New Kindle Oasis Tools

on November 15, 2017
Helpful at a rock concert I'm sure, but hardly noise cancellation of routine annoying noise.
on November 9, 2017
Great book. Actually works. Would recommend to anyone wanting to quit !!! Thank you
on October 24, 2017
Don't know why my idiot brother in law won't bother listening to it...
on October 14, 2017
Absolutely works. Just read it!
on October 12, 2017
I read the book and quit smoking on the last page!!!! great book
on October 10, 2017
Awesome
on October 6, 2017
I smoked for 17 years and quit shortly after reading this. It really works.
on October 3, 2017
I purchased this book on a recommendation of a friend, who had started to read the book, but never finished. I read this book and followed Allen Carr's instructions to keep smoking until I was finished. I read the book and when I was getting close to the last few chapters I would put down the book because I didn't feel ready to quit, and I was feeling that if I finished reading I was going to quit smoking. Finally after being asked a few times if I was still reading the book I picked it up and finished the book. I had my last cigarette 2 weeks later, cold turkey, and have not smoked since. This book changed the way I thought about smoking and I knew that after reading the book, I could quit smoking and I did. It has been 5 months and I haven't felt a craving that was unmanageable. Allen Carr's book has worked for me and I was a smoker for 40 years.
on September 29, 2017
Amazing read! Worth a shot if you are struggling to quit smoking.
on September 20, 2017
Took me awhile to actually start reading. It is a well written book and easy to read.