countdown boutiques-francophones SubscribeAndSave Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports tools

1,056
Format: Paperback|Change

on February 28, 2017
The pace is just fast enough to let you guess ahead, but you probably won't guess who done it-no it wasn't ther butler .....
on December 23, 2016
Came in great condition (new)
The story was very intriguing and kept me up very late!
on December 7, 2016
I found this book interesting and it left me with food for thought. I would like to read it again just to make sure I got the point
on November 29, 2016
Great book, read before watching the movie!
on November 6, 2016
Excellent Book!!
on August 5, 2016
Good read.
on June 23, 2016
At almost 600 pages in length, this book is very rich in detail, which is something I was grateful for as there was so much history, tradition and scientific facts that were pertinent to the story. The fast pace, mystery and excitement made it hard for me to put it down.

Angels and Demons is one of the most engrossing books I have read in a long time. Dan Brown's writing style is definitely a good fit for me and I can't wait to continue on with the rest of the books in the Robert Langdon series. I would recommend this book to those who enjoy suspense focusing on controversial topics.
on March 22, 2016
This is the 3rd Dan Brown book Ive read that I havent been able to put down and have read in a day.. Love this author
on November 6, 2015
The book is amazing and the dealer is excellent.

on October 26, 2015