countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on April 13, 2016
This is a powerful book on how to fight worries. The book is full of plenty practical examples and testimonies. It is not based on some sounding theories, but facts we find in our daily life. I put into practice the advices given in this book and I can tell the difference of me now and before I read this book. I strongly recommend it to anyone who want to fight worries.
on August 14, 2017
Your worries that plague you today will become mere trivialities. Strong religious rhetoric but this is a part I enjoyed. This book taught me the values of praying and Im glad I came across this literature!
on February 5, 2017
Rambling, out of step and dated. Possibly of benefit some years ago; but definitely past its prime as advice or even light reading.
on November 19, 2016
I have read this book many times and I now use it to teach other employees at my company to manage their stress better. I even keep a list of the key points and fundamentals stuck on a card under my monitor on my computer
on June 24, 2017
This book is quite old-fashioned but I really enjoyed it. The advice is sound.
on August 16, 2016
In general, the book is somewhat motivating although many of the techniques are not effective for me at the moment.
on August 4, 2017
This book lived up to its hype. Lots of real-life examples from esteemed individuals of the 20th century.
on October 9, 2015
This is a book I read many years ago, and found it very useful in that it
presents several methods of dealing with worry etc. It had a positive and profound affect
on me, and I still use the techniques presented in the book.
The reason I ordered it is to give it as a present to my granddaughter.
on February 4, 2016
Personally, it helps me with my outlook and attitude in life and how to deal with people.
on January 2, 2017
The book does make sense.I have now learn to stop worrying but start acting and think positively.The author's message for me was,"worries hinder success".Thanks Dale,keep up the good work to help others.