countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 24, 2016
Excellent book with good recipes in it. Although I wish it listed all the nutritional information for each recipe. It definitely has lots of recipes in it that are not in Rick Gallop's other books. I would recommend this book for recipes for healthy eating.
on February 4, 2016
Perfect condition!
on January 16, 2016
great
on December 7, 2014
Great cook book and easy meals
on May 27, 2013
I had no idea what eat, When to eat. How often to eat and I had no idea how to enjoy it with it's limitations.

Great recipes for people who need to mind what they ingest.
Exactly what I was hoping it would be! Lots of variety and it has allowed us to enjoy a number of great options for meals!
on February 19, 2013
This cookbook is one of the best cookbooks I have ever used. It is a perfect companion to the GI Diet book.
I also like the fact that there are no "perfect" pictures to disuade you from trying a recipe, you know the kind
where your results never look like the picture? This book makes the program easy to follow.
on January 20, 2013
A terrific companion to the main G.I. Diet book with many delicious recipes that are very easy to make. Thanks to the authors.
on February 12, 2011
I love the gidiet so needed the cook book.It has been a great help to me.I am sure anyone wanting to watch their eating would put this cookbook to good use.
on January 20, 2011
I love this book! We are enjoying every recipe we try. The plan is very solid and doable and liveable. Slow but sure loses the weight. Very little measuring or counting. The recipes are usually for 4 or 6, breakfasts for 2. Good design with the red, yellow and green light system. There is a small amount of duplication of recipes between the clinic book and the recipe book but that's ok.