Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on February 5, 2018
It is a good book, but it is not great. Good examples.
on January 24, 2018
I am thrilled I read this book. I finished Built to Last and jumped on this one right away. Both are written in voice that I find positive, real and knowledgeable. I love the transparency Mr. Collins gives when acknowledging the input of others. Above all, Good to Great gets you somewhere. Time well spent.
on January 12, 2018
Awesome!
on December 27, 2017
Good read with many excellent ideas ready to implement. I'm looking forward to elevating my company in line with my vision to great. Onward!
on December 12, 2017
Books of this genre often tell stories that lead to insights. The insights are coming. You just have to wait. Not true with this book. There was genuine value on every page.

More importantly, its findings were counterintuitive. They were the opposite of what I had been taught.

For example, early in my corporate career, I learned that we need to develop our organizational structures, write our job descriptions, and hire to the chart.

Although good companies do this, great companies don’t feel constrained by their charts. Instead, they hire the right people first and slot them into the organization later.

Collins offers one gem after another like this. Excellent book and an easy read.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Simply one of the best business books out there. While many of the companies included in the studies are huge enterprises, the concepts can be scaled down to add value to smaller, growing businesses. Highly recommended.
on October 7, 2017
It's a great book that illustrates what makes a great company great. Anyone can be good, but what about great? This book takes you there with all of the raw data to back it up.
on September 12, 2017
excellent
on August 22, 2017
I loved this book, I even bought a copy for my boss! I will definitely read it again
on June 12, 2017
Great Business Bible to follow always!