countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle sports Tools

on June 24, 2017
A fine book that details many of the bumps in the road to moving from
where you are into the potentials God has in store.
Great reading and recommended for interim pastors.
on November 11, 2016
The book itself was a bit boring but I needed it for school and it came in pristine condition and very fast. Thank you!
on August 3, 2016
Love this book; practical and easy to read.
on July 3, 2016
Great book
on May 18, 2016
Have not got through it all as of yet but is very interesting book.
on May 5, 2016
One of the required readings for my program, but I realize it is needed for my own personal growth at such a time as this.
on February 11, 2016
This book was excellent! I read it for my MBA Corporate Strategy and Structure class, and it was extremely beneficial. This book is ALL about managing changes within the company, and Bridges has a wonderful set of theories to go along with the readings. There are a whole bunch of quizzes to take, too, to see where you are at with your transition and if your team is transitioning properly. My favourite part of the book was the Life Cycle Analysis-- describing Bridges' phases a company goes through when it is growing from infancy to senior. Very informative book, easy to read, and easy to relate to!
on November 7, 2015
Read this
on November 16, 2014
This will be an ongoing re-read when proposing or experiencing change. I hadn't realized how much the emotional issues affected the changes we go through or propose for others.
The exercises and charts help visualize and reflect of the realities we face almost every day.
on August 18, 2014