Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Deathwish Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Customer reviews

on June 1, 2012
I actually enjoyed this book. As usual with this author you do get the repetition and the grammar isn't always the best, but this time I was able to over look that and really get into the story. It lost a star for me though because of the repetition and also because the ending dragged on a bit for me, but for the most part it was one of the better Danielle Steel books I've read.
4 people found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 18, 2013
Hi: for those that enjoy reading this author is inspiring and you will soon fall in love with her. If you want a great starter book start with " Fine Things". Bring a box of tissues to collect the tears . Love and Kisses to All.
on June 17, 2014
Loved the story line for this book. I couldn't stop reading it. Danielle Steel really knows how to write a novel. All the twist and turns in this story kept you wanting to keep reading. And even after finishing the book I wanted more
One person found this helpful
on February 23, 2018
great
on December 10, 2012
I have listened to this book twice and will listen to it again. The main character was niave and trusting and is betrayed by the two people she trusted the most. A believable piece of fiction with side plots which I truly enjoyed.
on February 20, 2016
Was a gift, she loved it.
on December 7, 2014
Arrived on time; was an excellent read. Thanks so much. Spinney
on January 29, 2014
She writes such great books that I love reading her novels. she never uses the same theme in any of her books.
on June 16, 2013
Excellent book, she is such a great writer. I reccommend this book to anyone who enjoys light reading, with a great story.
on April 16, 2016