Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Love_Simon Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on December 12, 2000
I am reading this book and have found that whatever the book says if you try to implement, really makes you an effective person. Since I have started reading the book, I have gifted it to 2 of my close ppl. This book is the most memorable gift my friend has given to me and anyone can give someone
on May 1, 2001
If your not one of the "Rah-Rah" put-on-a-happy-face-and-everything-will-be-alright types, and you'de like to really deeply improve, then this book might be right for you. I might put the seven habits in a slightly diferent order, but by paying heed to Covey's habits, you'll improve!
on July 10, 1998
If you liked Dale Carnegie's 1925 authoring of "How to Win Friends and Influence People" you'll love this book!! It is a no nonsense approach to building a better you. His time management lessons and discussions on life are invaluable.
on October 15, 2001
He had some good things to say and some good points, but for the most part he wasn't telling me anything far from what I already knew. I got bored and never finished the book. Check it out from the library.
on August 5, 2017
Fast delivery! A very good read
on March 11, 2003
Tedious, overcomplicated book that could and should have been cut in half. Not very useful and there are 100 other books out there much more useful.
on April 12, 2000
Most overrated book of the decade. Surely it is merely the cool title that inspires people to buy this collection of obvious observations and feel-good self-improvement theoretical jargon. Anybody that actually finds the ideas in this book to be original is probably too dense to ever be an 'effective' person themselves.
2 people found this helpful
on June 4, 2002
Buy it, read it, give copies to your children, your employees, your boss and anyone else you care about.
on February 16, 2000
A school principal recommended "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People" to me. Having read it, I bought a copy for my nephew, a grad. student @ The Univ. of Michigan. I found it to be very motivational and enjoyable. I would recommend this book to any patron of the library.
on July 9, 2006
I found the book incredibly useful in EVERY aspect of my life! It gives you tools (lists, diagrams, and organizer inserts) which are so useful and helpful in order to live a highly effective and rewarding life based on the strength of correct and time tested principles. Stephen Covey provides very personal examples of his effective growth change as well. I like authors who do what they preach! I am confident that other readers who follow Covey's advice will find their lives to be far more organized and satisfying. This exceptional book outlines the major ways to be able to accomplish more and feel much better about yourself as a result. Additional bestseller that wowed me is scientist Ritz' "Scientifically guaranteed male multi-orgasms and ultimate sex". I dare say that these 2 books will dramatically change your life for better. That's why I highly recommend them.