sports Tools countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty Furniture Kindle

on June 7, 2017
Awesome book
on January 21, 2017
one of the best Biographies out there.
on November 25, 2016
Easy read - very interesting story
on August 8, 2016
Quick and easy read!! Nice lessons.
on May 10, 2016
This book is probably the most ignorantly self-congratulatory pile of nonsense I've ever read. Richard Branson's advice on success could be succinctly summed up with the phrase, "Hey, if you believe in yourself enough literally everything will work out in your favour with no exceptions." Despite the fact this advice comes from an opportunity-rich white male baby boomer, Branson frequently hammers home that his success is owed to nothing more than his own masturbatory sense of how great he is.

Though the overall point of this book could be gleaned from the obnoxious chapter previews alone in about six minutes, Branson nonetheless rambles out a seemingly endless stream of anecdotes about all the celebrities he's met, women he's slept with and "SUPER COOL THINGS" he's done which lack any semblance of relatability. All the while he consistently whines about problems which classify so far above First World that I'm not even sure what world they land on. At one point he bitches about how much he hated having to meet with executives in a corporate office when he'd rather just be meeting his friends on his yacht as if that's somehow accessible or interesting to anybody but himself.

For some reason I had to teach this bile as part of my curriculum in a TEFL program in South Korea. When we finished I asked my students what their favourite part of the book was. A girl immediately stood up from her desk, walked to the back of the room and slammed it into the waste bin and said "That was my favourite part." I gave her an A.
on April 19, 2016
Great book. Give real life and simple examples of how he become big. I love the part that he also believes in the law of contribution.
on March 24, 2016
great quick read to inspire and move you forward in life... It gave me an important insight to do a change in my personal life.
on March 1, 2016
just a condensed version of his first book, which I loved.
on July 13, 2015
Very nice and one of the easier reads.
on April 26, 2015
Great book, very satisfied with the shipping time. Thanks again!