countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports tools Registry

on August 28, 2016
Quick delievery, book as described
on August 24, 2016
This really designed my exercise program for me. I am so glad that I read it and plan to reread.
on July 30, 2016
Good
on July 10, 2016
This book read on the cusp of selling my dental practice made me want to get off my ass and move. I am still working but I see now my priorities will be a little different going forward. I feel better in the last month since reading the book and have been bothering my friends and colleagues to do the same. You have nothing to lose by trying what is prescribed.
on July 1, 2016
I recommend this book to everyone I meet who is retired or thinking about it. Harry's promises make infinite sense. I now try to live my life according to the principles set out. I think the major reason this book was so compelling was because all life suggestions were backed up by science. I initially read the book via a library copy and then purchased it.
on April 19, 2016
Good central message and advice but a lot of blah blah blah. A little too much biology for the average Joe. However take the advice and use it.
on March 9, 2016
a great read for anyone about to or just retired. highly recommended.
on March 3, 2016
Amazing amount of great content. Hard to put it down once you've started reading it. Strongly recommended for older guys looking to make the most of the last third of their lives.
on February 9, 2016
I have this book and paperback and since it's such a great resource, I wanted it easily accessible on my iPad too. Great motivator to stay on track...
on February 6, 2016
Great book, straight to the point. A must read for people of all ages