countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on July 29, 2016
This book is HUGE! I was not expecting it to be big as an encyclopedia. I bought a used book and the condition it came in is amazing! It said it was in good condition; however, in my perspective it came basically like new! This book covers everything a wedding family needs to know. There is information about how to tie a tie, what clothes the family should wear, how to plan the food courses and so forth. Theres information about things I never knew would be so important for weddings. For example, what type of workouts the bride should do before her wedding and what happens if you freeze the wedding cake for later on. What I really like about the book is everything in the text is supported by visual pictures. There are illustrations of save the date cards that can help give you ideas for your own and the same goes for the dresses! They show the different types of necks and trains and what body type it would suit. This book is a keep sake that can be handed down to new wedding couples. It really helps you plan a wedding without physically having a planner.
review image
on May 27, 2014
I was given this as a birthday present shortly after I got engaged and it has been sooo much help for all the things I wouldn't have thought of on my own. Great guideline for getting started on certain steps/processes in the wedding.

I loved it sooo much that I bought it for my friend as she embarks on the wedding journey!
on August 13, 2012
i have been informed that this book covers any topic related to weddings that you can think of.
don't want screamind toddlers, the mother of whom insists is cute and well behaved, at your wedding it's in there.

mother/mother in law a pain in the neck? here's what you do.

oh yeah, and it's funny too.

great book, very helpfull.
on July 6, 2008
Excellent book on all the details of your wedding. Mind Weiss includes many ideas for brides on a budget even though she is a wedding planner to the stars. An easy read - the best wedding book I've read.
on March 26, 2010
Fantastic book for brides, covers all aspects and planning stages of the wedding. Includes etiquette, seating, etc. Would highly recommending to new brides.
on March 8, 2014
I highly recommend this book, it covers everything and offers many useful ideas and tips. Though some sections are a little outdated as a whole I think this is a must read for every bride.
on December 20, 2013
My Niece is getting married and that is the reason I purchased this. She has been using it to get things planned for her big day. Lots of good ideas and helpful hints.
on June 14, 2013
This book was a huge help for me with planning my wedding, it was full of helpful hints and what to do and what not to do
on February 25, 2015
Great book for organization, has lots of interesting ideas and hints!