countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty Furniture Kindle sports Tools

on April 8, 2016
A lot of it is common sense, but it's nice to see 99% of the info you need all in one place, as opposed to word-of-mouth. I'd prefer a more scientific approach to information delivery (show stats + data and their sources, etc.)
on December 31, 2014
Great sets of books for new parents to be. Lots of information but you can selectively read only the applicable chapters/sections. Good general knowledge when you don't have time or don't want to search for every little thing online through forums or websites.
on December 10, 2014
These books I did read, The what to expect while expecting I got through ok, once baby got here I always seemed to be behind (you read it in months as baby grows). I tried to keep up and the info was good, I was just so busy being a first time mom :)
on August 2, 2016
these book are great! highly recommended.
on October 25, 2015
I much preferred Doctor Sears book
on February 13, 2013
Having these books have been great. Lots of information about what is happening with your body and the baby's growth. Great reading material for when you are expecting. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
A very informative reference.
on June 5, 2013
It also led me to the app which has been wonderful as well. Finding out what was normal and what wasn't saved my midwife a million questions I could have asked.
on July 27, 2013
Loaded with useful info but discusses finances and insurance (useless for me). Good tips throughout. Refers to purchasing other books by the same author throughout
on September 10, 2014
great book a must read for first time parents