countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on September 7, 2012
My boys are sports fanatics and love dinosaurs and they absolutely LOVE these books. We have read each book - hockey, soccer, baseball and basketball each many many times and have football on order. I am even buying a set for my school library! I love these books because they are fun to read, have great pictures and have an easy rhythm which is nice for bedtime stories. My oldest even has a couple of the books memorized! I LOVE these books, buy them, you won't be disappointed.
on March 29, 2011
The products I've received have delivered promptly and with with care. Can't really complain about the prices, PLUS it's always nice to receive a 'smile' via mail. :)
on April 6, 2013
Purchased for a gift for a three year old boy, and it is his favourite book!! Have bought the Dino-Soccer for his birthday!
on September 9, 2010
My son loves this book! It has great illustrations and great rhymes. Recommended for any boy who loves dinosaurs.
on May 19, 2016
All the Dino sports are great as there's not too many books for the very young sports fan out there. Now my grandson has the baseball, basketball, hockey and soccer ⚾️🏀🏒⚽️
on October 10, 2015
My 3 year old loves these books.