countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Hardcover|Change

on September 30, 2000
Being of Yankee-descent I usually buy the cheaper of the two: paperback or hardcover. Mistake this time! The Hardcover is actually a miniature version of the book - paraphrased in a minimal amount of pages - suitable only for perhaps reading it on the sly in church. See dimensions in the fine print. Buy the 300+page paperback instead!
on May 8, 2002
When ordering this book, please read the details carefully..... there is a "hardbound" version that is no larger than the palm of your hand with only a few short pages of information. If you don't read all the description (including SIZE) you'll receive a teeny-tiny book in a very LARGE box at a very expensive cost to ship.
on September 22, 2000
This is a minature edition that could fit into your frontpocket. Those of you looking to by this great book cheap; don't befooled. This should be listed as a novelty item. Not as an hardboundbook...
on February 4, 2011
It's very concise inspite of its size. The salient facts of how to be successful is clear and easy to follow without reading chapters after chapters... I like reading it.
on August 19, 2001
This book has the power to change your life and the ideas and principles mentioned in it are absolutely true and undeniable. No wonder its a best seller.
on February 23, 2002
Couldn't believe it when I received a tiny little "mini-book" which I rate "0", when I had read an interesting excerpt on this book, ordered that book, and the book I received did not even include the "excerpt", much less anything else I expected to receive. Guess I'll have to take my loss, but I will not be so trusting anymore. I think I deserve some sort of credit for getting such a disappointing book, not as advertised.
on December 20, 2014
I didn't realize this was a miniature edition when I bought it. My mistake.
on April 27, 2015
This is not the original book at all. waste time and money
on September 20, 2014
it's the size of your palm and only a few pages
on February 20, 2002
This is a MINI book. It only has EXCERPTS from the original Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. I was SO disappointed to receive a book 3 inches by 3 inches with a half dozen pages of prose. It wasn't worth the money. I sent it back. No where in the quick display is "MINI BOOK" indicated. I feel like I was tricked.