countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle sports Tools

on June 8, 2017
this is great for a cancer diet .. just what you need
on December 29, 2015
Got new tricks, learned a lot from Kriss. Feel like I'm engaging with my best friend.
Feel so much better
on July 19, 2017
Loved the straight forward information!
on July 10, 2014
This book changed my life.
on July 18, 2013
This program changed my life! Kris makes the knowledge accessible and interesting - I have 3 copies! I highly recommend this to anyone interested in making a change!
on April 5, 2014
I can't print a recipe - WTF???? I would use it a lot more if I could print from it - really disappointed
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 23, 2011
Kris Carr's Crazy Sexy Diet wraps a very serious topic in a fun, hilarious and understandable book. There's advice on juicing, green smoothies, exercise, going gluten-free... it's a fun information overload on how to become more alkaline and prevent disease. If you want to become President and CEO of Your Health, Inc. then this is the book for you!
on January 2, 2016
This book was different then I expected. She definitely promotes a vegan or at least vegatarian lifestyle. I wasn't looking for that type of book, I just wanted some healthy guidelines. There's nothing wrong with a vegan or vegatarian lifestyle, it's just not something I want to do at this point, and had I known that was the main tenant of the book, I would not have bothered purchasing it.
on June 18, 2017
Just thrilled with this item!!! best buy for the dollar I would buy this again! They are ok, but had much better Love this item. 3rd one I bought! It does a good job. Nice.
on June 13, 2012
Je suis moi-même atteinte d'un cancer (sein stage 4) et je trouve Kris Carr inspirante très inspirante!!! Un incontournable, ce livre me suit partout maintenant!!! Je fais les courses avec et dès que j'ai une minute je jette un oeil et chaque fois j'assimile quelque chose de nouveau!!!!