Echo Spot fd18 boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite fd18 Tools

on July 15, 2016
This is a delightful story. I have now purchased it twice - once for my grandson and the second time for my own library.
Now when people come to visit and they have children, I usually leave it where it can easily be seen and sure enough someone will pick it up to read.
on April 20, 2006
A newspaper article on this book caught my attention because of the picture depicting Edward Tulane hanging like a scarecrow in a vegetable patch! It was such a vivid pictorial rendering of this rabbit, that I purchased the book that same day. Children's books should have at least a few illustrations in order to make the story more "magical" and this book did not disappoint. The words took on a voice of their own and I could feel the story unfolding in all its sadness and happiness. What a wonderful book to read aloud - a book to be cherished! I had tears in my eyes reading the last page in this rabbits journey! This is truly a book that opens your heart! I only wish there actually was an Edward Tulane china rabbit available to purchase.
on January 26, 2015
I was first introduced to this book from a Korean Drama "My Love from the Star". The male lead Do Min Joon was reading this novel and the drama was trying to make a parallel reference to the bunny's adventure. I was intrigued so I bought this E-book. A very touching story indeed. It definitely warmed my heart at the end of the story (no spoiling the storyline). I would recommend adults and children to read it. Totally worth it!
on February 16, 2018
Wonderful heartwarming story! Gotta love dogs!
on December 12, 2014
Great story about loss and how things in life don't always turn out the way we may want to. However, I would warn parents that they should expect some serious questions from their children after they have read this book.
on June 16, 2013
I remember reading this in elementary school and crying by the end of it. I wasn't able to tear away from the book, and now I've finally gotten my hands on my own copy! The book is about a vain and self-centered rabbit who gets thrown off a ship during his owner's voyage. Throughout the course of the story, he is lost, found, lost again, found again, lost, then finally found. Anybody--no matter what age, should read this book- it's truly a treasure.
on October 20, 2017
best kids book. great story of love.
on July 2, 2014
A wonderful book, I am a teacher and kids of many ages enjoy this book! It has great uses in and outside the classroom. An imaginative and wondrous story!
on June 2, 2017
on March 9, 2016
Great story and great service