countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle sports Tools

Format: Hardcover|Change

on April 5, 2017
beautiful illustrations
on May 2, 2013
This is one of the most amazing children's books I have read. The photography is absolutely spectacular, the poetry is beautiful, and it is such a great way to get children interested in thinking about the little things around them, particularly insects. My son is 7 years old and loves this book. He has loved insects since he was very young, and he likes to show his friends this book so they will like insects too. As a family who is passionate about educating and bringing awareness to (and protection of) the world of insects and the environment, this book is such a wonderful tool to help with that. For anyone wishing to raise awareness of the importance of insects, whether with adults or with children, this book is a helpful tool. It is a detailed illustration of the beauty in the world around us, if we only stop and look.
on June 6, 2017
for my best friend, I got it in the mail and it came in a nice case which I enjoyed. I love the feel and how heavy it is. When I got it, I immediately washed it and tested it out and it cut through some peppers like butter. I really liked it. I will recommend it to my friend. very good . delivery on time receive it next day .
on April 12, 2014
This book is astonishingly beautiful. The photographs are amazing and the story told so eloquently. I will enjoy sharing this with my kindergarten class>
on January 14, 2016
such beautiful photos! gave as a baby gift.. really loved the colours
on October 11, 2014
This is an absolutely beautiful book. The photos are breathtaking.
on August 27, 2016
This book is beautiful! The images and verse are magical!
on May 18, 2016
The illustrations and simple text are awe-inspiring!
on August 24, 2014
Beautiful combination of Language Arts and Science!
on December 12, 2015
The bug photos aren't that special. Better close ups in National Geographic.