countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout home Kindle sports

on September 8, 2016
501 Spanish verbs with CD Rom and audio CD.
This book surprised me at its size: 728 pages for 501 Spanish verbs compared to 158 pages in my Bescherelle book for 12000 French verbs. Barron's has much more info about conjugations, both the six English conjugations and the fourteen Spanish conjugations, and it does include 2200 additional verbs that are conjugated the same as the model verbs (that approach is used for most of the Bescherelle verbs). I tried the CD's the first day and had considerable difficulty in getting them to play. One did play, but the other I had to open with Windows File Manager and open the files from the list. I forgot about the CD problem when I gave the five star rating - would probably lower it now because of the CD problems. All in all, however, it is a very complete dictionary of Spanish verbs with lots of explanation for beginners, and for those of us whose English conjugation skills are rusty.
on April 8, 2016
I love that book for the fact it contain a LOT of verbs but also because there is a part in the end of the book that explain many things about Spanish grammar like pronounciation of letters and many expressions.
on February 3, 2014
I love this book and have the softcover version but the online version is unwieldy to use. It takes forever to scroll through to the verb you want. In fact I would not recommend it. They need an app so you could type in the verb you want to look up.
on November 20, 2015
Essential to understanding Spanish and the associated meanings and formats of the conjugations.
on January 10, 2014
I'm learning Spanish and I find this book to be very helpful for verb conjugation. The CD's are a great bonus! I recommend this book for people of all levels who are learning to speak Spanish. It's a must-have in my opinion.
on May 20, 2014
I have not yet listened to the CD, but I love the layout of this book. It is so easy to use, can be used like a dictionary for verbs, has the top 55 verbs in used noted--a great point to start as a beginner, and is just so user friendly as a verb reference for all conjugating.
on April 19, 2016
Very handy to have. No need to go SpanishDict.com all the time.
on September 15, 2016
This book is so incredibly helpful to me while I am learning my Spanish. I am really pleased that i bought this book. I would recommend it to other people who are starting to learn the Spanish language.
on January 8, 2017
This book came highly recommended to me and it did not fail. It has become an excellent tool in increasing my vocabulary.
on March 31, 2013
Very Good Reference for people show already have a foundation in Spanish. This book would help improve the grammar for people interested to be more fluent in spanish