Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Vinyl Day sports Tools

Customer reviews

Instant Emotional Healing: Acupressure for the Emotions
Format: Paperback|Change

on March 15, 2018
I still reading it, but so far seams to be a beautiful book with protocols for emotional healing.
I have yet to try the protocols, but if they work, this book may be a treasure.
I think it deserve a place in my bookcase.
on May 4, 2015
Excellent and amazing book. It takes EFT to a whole new level. It delivers as promised.
on April 23, 2003
Having tried EVERYTHING (ie, traditional hypnotherapy, EMDR, psychotherapy, Xanax, yoga, etc.) to relieve my chronic anxiety attacks, I decided to give the book a try. I was very skeptical but am happy to report the techniques work.
I was so impressed, I did a phone consultation with Dr. Pratt to resolve some traumatic childhood issues. In just one treatment, I felt enormous relief from emotional baggage I'd been hauling around for 20 years!
on August 26, 2000
Having read a zillion self-help books over the years, I have to admit that this is the single most useful self-help book I have ever read. I have purchased about ten copies of this book and passed them out to friends and family members. By the use of the techniques described in the book, I have eliminated long-standing emotional sore spots in my life. And, just for fun, I removed my life-long fear of touching and holding lizards, spiders (yes, I can actually hold a tarantula in my hand!) and snakes. Also, in about five minutes, I helped my niece get over her apprehensive feelings regarding starting high school. I don't know anyone who does not occasionally struggle to combat feelings that are not amenable to logical reasoning. This book clearly explains the simple and easy-to-memorize procedures that can completely eliminate such disturbing feelings. It is also interesting to read -- when I first picked up a copy of the book, I couldn't put it down. My copy now is dog-eared, marked up, and definitely USED.
on May 24, 2002
I think this must be a great book, but the audio tapes are confusing. I relisten to them and take notes, but wish I had bought the book instead. These tapes need a booklet or visual aid to refer to. The information is really interesting and the techniques are powerful stress reducers. Get the book.
on April 5, 2000
Hi,
LOVED the book! I am a practicing kinesiologist here in the UK and have done extensive research into energy healing (part of my practice), Jin Shin Jyutsu which combines kinesiology and energy healing, as well as hypnosis and many other alternative modalities.
This book however, combines a number of these into an easy-to-apply format for the immediate relief of emotional pain - BRILLIANT!
Very practical and down-to-earth, I am recommending it to many of my clients, as well as applying it wherever necessary. A most useful addition to my alternative therapy 'armoury'.
Many thanks!
Bryn Towns
on April 16, 2000
If you have a problem, or if you ever had a problem that creates stress in your life, you could benefit from this book. This book is extremely well written. The authors explain scientific theories supporting why this method of self help works in very engaging and concrete manner. The result is that you read it, understand it, and are willing to try the simple exercises. You will experience well-being by connecting and grounding your thoughts and emotions in just a matter of minutes. It is so easy to learn. I feel so good that I'm coming back at to buy a few more copies to send to my favorite people.
on March 17, 2000
This is the best book on Accupressure for emotiona or EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques). Procedures are very well explained with lots of diagrams. Doing the balancing and Polarity Reversal techniques they have mentioned relaxes anybody. I was able to resolve couple of emotional issues very easily within minutes. This technique really works! You can also use it to improve your performance. Highly recommended.
on February 18, 2003
"Instant Emotional Healing" is one of the most important books that I have ever read. The book is well written and the techniques are easy to learn and use. I use the techniques in the book often, and am much more emotionally balanced and happy as a result. The techniques can be used for simple irritation and frustration to serious phobias and lifelong emotional problems. I highly recommend this book to anyone.
on December 31, 2003
For four years I had a problem with anxiety in social and public speaking situations. I've tried Toastmasters, meditation, hypnosis, past life regressions, Jesus, and too many self help books to count! After reading their book, my anxiety is gone! This book is a must read.