countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on March 3, 2017
Plus d'images aurait été apprécié, mais c'est quand même assez bien.
on January 18, 2009
Great book, very easy to follow directions and simple recipes.
Only thing I didn't particularly like was that the photos weren't located next to the co-responding recipes - the photos are amazing, but didn't like having to move forward or backward in the book to find the recipe.

Other than that...EXCELLENT - worth the money!
on January 10, 2011
I am very glad that I purchased this book because it gives you different ideas instead of having the same old boring sandwich.
The only thing,is that I wish that there were more pictures and that they were next to the actual recipes.
on January 24, 2014
I haven't heard whether or not this was being used but before wrapping, I was browsing through it and am considering a second one for my own use!
on April 19, 2013
This book presents recipes clearly and with great photos.
I believe it lives up to it's title. Even has dessert paninis!

It was a gift to my 14 year old grandson, who thinks its great..........
on December 3, 2015
Got this for a Xmas gift for my son and wife...wish I got one for my self...
on January 13, 2016
Great book
on May 23, 2016
Good
on January 7, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my son to go along with a panini press. He seems to like it and I'm sure he'll use it frequently.
on April 20, 2015
Have not had a chance to use yet but recipes look great.