Echo Spot fd18 boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite fd18 Tools

Customer reviews

175 Best Babycakes Cake Pop Maker Recipes
Format: Paperback|Change

on April 29, 2017
A great book, lots of good recipes, only complaint was a few of the pages were crumpled but nothing too bad.
on May 7, 2013
Bought this book for my sister for Christmas along with a cake pop maker. She loves trying all the different receipes and we definately love testing them too ;)
on June 9, 2012
I love the Robert Rose cookbooks for their superior organization and clarity. (Also their great prices!)
The cake pops recipes are fun and varied and aimed at a range of bakers from beginners to advanced with some cake mix recipes and some scratch. There are even savoury recipes and such a wide variety of treats that you would never get bored of your cake pop maker.
I was happy to see some gluten free and vegan as well, in case I have guests who are on special diets.
Everyone deserves a good cake pop!
One person found this helpful
on March 10, 2012
I have been waiting to get this recipe book and finally I received it this week. What a big disappointment. Yes, there are lots of recipes there but not too many for cake pops. A lot of the recipes require boxed cake mix instead of making it from scratch. Also, there are no pictures for each recipe. No step to step how you can decorate the cake pops. I regretted getting this book. Would rather spend my money on other cake pop recipe books.
7 people found this helpful
on July 21, 2016
Very few colour pictures. Too much written explanations. It would be more useful to see how to decorate, than read long pages of explanations. very similar to Big Book of Babycakes. Could have find as much on internet. Not worth buying.