Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite sports Tools

on June 23, 2011
Hair is a very enjoyable musical. I love the songs and they have excellent soloists singing some of my favourite songs from the movie. The only extra on the disc is a trailer of the movie. Would have been nice to have some sort of documentary on the making of this film. The sound was excellent DTS 5.1. However the BluRay picture quality was not consistent throughout the movie. Sometimes the picture was very grainy, sometimes very sharp, sometimes out of focus. Overall it was okay. It didn't take away from the enjoyment of the movie but when I buy blu-ray I expect the picture quality to be better than VHS and DVD.
on March 3, 2016
It's a nostalgia trip for old hippies ... many of the songs have proven to have "legs", still sounding good today ... some, not so much.
The shock value of some material put forth has had its day - movies/plays have evolved with respect to what makes us squirm ... in other words we don't blush like we used to. Still, it's worth a revisit.
on February 27, 2017
it was in spanish!!!! won't play on any machine in north american!!! then i get a bunch of hoops to jump thru from moviemars-canada i.e. full page
of instructions, print of scan code, return labeling (postage required) we shop Amazon for CONVENIENCE!!! very disapointed
on March 25, 2018
memories of my teen years - great
on June 8, 2015
Great movie, although it takes a while for it to actually get going into the music and action! Brought back a lot of memories.
on October 8, 2017
LOVE HAIR!
on October 10, 2013
I HAD SEEN IT AT THE TIME IT WAS MADE AND REMEMBERED IT QUITE DIFFERENTLY TO WHAT IT WAS.

LOVED THE MUSIC AND REALIZED THAT THERE WERE QUITE SERIOUS THEMES IN THE STORY.

HIPPIES WERE VERY EXOTIC THEN BUT NOW WE ARE ALL HIPPIES.
on September 1, 2017
It's great!
on November 23, 2017
The DVD is in Italian. This was not indicated when I purchased it.
on October 24, 2017