Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite fd18 Tools

on July 11, 2017
Excellent book for a beginner. Easy to read,easy to follow with good excercises. I can go through this book at my own pace.Like other Hal Leonard music books I have purchased,I love it. If you are new to Bass guitar learning,you need to have this book.
on December 19, 2017
Listing states 3 CDs are to be included, which is why I bought this book.
NO CDs were included.
on May 6, 2017
I had already used book one and enjoyed it. Well laid with play along cds. Good for beginner to intermediate
on November 28, 2016
After 10 years I decided to learn to read music and advance my basic knowledge of theory. This book is excellent, and the practice tracks are very educational. Highly recommened. Ed Friedland is one of the best bass teachers alive, and this book is the standard for a reason.
on April 27, 2018
Great book. I have always purchased Hal Leonard books for all my instruments
on January 2, 2017
The binding that holds the book is too small, disappointing.
on April 9, 2018
easy to follow instructions. A good learning tool.
on May 17, 2010
I bought this book before I ever even picked up a bass. I don't play guitar, so I'm very much an amature. I find it easy to follow. Pretty straight forward. How to tune, hold the bass, play it properly, then it dives right into method and reading music. I've only just begun, but so far so good!
3 people found this helpful
on April 7, 2016
Seems to be as advertised: I have no problems today.
on August 19, 2015