countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Format: VHS Tape|Change

on August 23, 1999
The ultimate romance in cinematic history has lost none of it's imact even after 26 years! While the 25 anniversery video edition has no new footage or supplements, it is still the best that the film has ever looked. "Memories. . ."
on June 5, 2003
I was there. It was the late 1960's and it was the best time to fall in love. Many of the scene's, especially the ones on campus, Schenectady's Union College bring back the best memories.
This movie is great and made these two wonderful stars even more
wonderful. I wish they could do a movie where they are rejoined
in this same format.
Watch it often, you will get a sense of real love and devotion from them to you.
on March 26, 2014
I understood it was an import DVD, but no where did say it was not able to play in region 1. I thought it was from a Canadian seller I assumed it was a DVD for region 1 not for region 2. Seller should mention it description in of the film.
on August 4, 2001
The movie of THE WAY WE WERE harkens back to a time when screen romance still existed. Streisand was never better on the screen. She deserved the Oscar for her heartbreaking performance as Katie, and Redford has never been more romantic. There hasn't been a screen romance like it since. And everyone who loved the movie in 1973 longs for the days when movies seemed full of dreams and romance.
on July 24, 2003
It was a brilliant film I couldnt stop watching it I think
Barbra Streisand and Robert Redford are wonderful I am a very big star of Babra Streisand and all my friends make fun of that but I don't care.
My favourite part in the film is when Hubbel finaly realises he really likes Katy.
And when Katy and Hubbel say goodbye for the last time at the end it made me feel like crying.
on July 8, 2000
The Way We Were has been one of my favorite movies ever since I was a little girl. It has everything going for it; a great story line, the luscious Robert Redford, a beautiful song/music, and as much as it pains me to admit this, even Barbra Streisand (I can't stand her) did a pretty good job.
on February 23, 1999
This is one of my 10 favorites! However, I'm going to wait until the 25th Ann. edition comes out (April 20) before I officially review it. Until then, 5 stars!
on January 23, 2000
Sublime. Barbra is brilliant, even when acting with a beautiful blank slate like Redford. Like any doomed-romance movie, this one will make you weep buckets before all is said and done. Need a good cry? Get this today.
on May 5, 1999
This movie is wonderful!! I have probably seen it 15 times and each time it touches me more. Buy it! You won't be sorry.
on August 12, 2013
the movie portrays the conflict of the couple which one is capitalism and another one is communism, at the end they break up for unsolvable of the two different value