Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(4 star). See all 503 reviews
on May 6, 2017
Very enjoyable book. Learned a little about myself. Helpful tips for couples. I don't believe this is a cure all book, but it does offer helpful advice and explanations for couples to understand each other better, and therefore show love to one another better.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 29, 2017
Really enjoyed this book. It was insightful and I was able to apply some practices into my relationship. This book won't save a marriage, but it will give you some valuable outlooks to investigate.
on February 12, 2018
Not only in my marriage but also my work life, I was able to see that the way that I interacted with my wife and people around me needed to be tailored to their needs. From doing the dishes a bit more, to giving high fives at work to people who need a physical manifestation of appreciation. Great book. I felt the religious portion could be removed without changing the core message.
on March 23, 2018
Great info. Helps you understand you and your partners "love language" in order to fulfill desires.
on January 2, 2014
While this book is written for men, after reading the women's edition I read this and found it insightful. We all show love differently and this helps us to see what the other person needs to feel loved. I recommend this
on September 20, 2015
Great read! It's been really helpful for my husband and I. I even feel that I understand my friends in a whole new way! My big complaint however is that it's hugely heteronormative. There are more than husbands and wives in relationships.
on July 18, 2017
This is an interesting read if you want to get to know yourself better. It also helps me discover why I am, who I am.
on November 3, 2017
An interesting read !! It talks about a real life issue!! I recommend for married couples ! It helps understand oneself and the other partner in a non judgemental way!!
on July 6, 2017
I would love a secular version of this book. Otherwise the global ideas in the book are helpful and provide good reflection.
on May 14, 2016
Great read. I discovered certain aspects about myself and also a new perspective on my relationship. I would recommend this book to couples trying to rediscover themselves or grow in their relationship.